Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pin the Nose on Rudolph!

It doesn't matter
what you're pinning
to what....
It's always fun to
put on a blindfold and have
someone turn you in circles
until you're DiZzY
and then just...
 Let YOU Go!
I love to hear all the giggles as noses get
stuck to ears and cheeks.
There's nothing I love more than
a good case of the giggles!
(The uncontrolable giggles are the BEST!)
This game is perfect for:
School Parties, Ward Parties, Family Parties
and Family Home Evening!
It comes in two sizes:
8 1/2 x 11 and 11x17.
To Play:
Print
Laminate
Cut
and
Use some painters tape to attach Rudolph's nose.
Here's the PDF:
8 1/2 x 11
11x17
Pin the Nose on Rudolph PDF 2
Tomorrow I will be posting the
Neighborhood Block Plan...Finally!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Can't wait to play this!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Exactly what I was looking for for the Christmas Party next week! Thank you! - Haiden W.

Stamp With Linz said...

Thanks so much! This is perfect for our classroom party tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this printable. I just printed it. My three year old has a holiday party at preschool and it's perfect.