Thursday, August 4, 2011

Visiting Teaching Message for August!

Here it is.....
And it's not even the end of the month!
Woot...Woot!
It comes with a Watermelon Smoothie Recipe Card
and
The Visiting Teaching Message for August.
I found a small seedless watermelon to give with the message,
but you could also use:
Sour Watermelon Candies,
Green and Pink Jelly Beans,
or
Watermelon Licorice.
...YOU COULD EVEN...
Invite them over to whip up a Watermelon Smoothie
with you and your companion!
Ranches 3rd Ward
Don't Forget:
The Relief Society Temple Trip
Friday, August 5th.
Meet at the church at 6:50am.
We will be attending the 7:30 am session.
See YOU There!

5 comments:

The Green Momster said...

You are amazing! Thanks for all this hard work you do. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the v.t. posts, these are super creative and very helpful. Thanks a million

Anonymous said...

Love this but when I download it the text is off center on the graphics. Is anyone else having this problem?

Anonymous said...

didn't one of you friends have a blog call something to my heart? I can't seem to find it on the internet anymore. Can you please help me.
Thanks

Miriam said...

Thank You for sharing this. This is just what my sisters needed!