Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Print Friendly Recipe Pages!

The recipe pages I posted yesterday use a lot of colored ink....
Soooooo Sorry!
I'm posting the same recipes today but with a white center,
as well as a black and white version.
Hopefully that will help!
Here's the New Version:
Here's the PDF:
The recipes will still have a color behind the white background.
Blue is for Cakes
Green is for Cookies
Orange is for Brownies
Yellow is for Non-Meat
Tan is for Chicken
Red is for Beef
Here's the Black and White Version:
Here's the PDF:
This one is SUPER print friendly!
I will be leaving the Jar Labels and Jar Lid Covers
Colored, but you can always print in black and white,
just go into settings and you can change it there.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you are doing, and would like to help my dau. (mom of 4) who was just put in as stake yw pres. to make a bunch of these as her time is so limited. When you put the mixes together, do you seal the bottle somehow, or put something in it tomake them last? Unsure how to do that part. Shari A

Anonymous said...

You are sooo awesome! Thank you so much! These are great!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Great question! I seal all of the jars with my Food Saver. You can find them at the D.I. sometimes otherwise the cost is around $100.00. They have a hose attached to them and if you go on-line you can find a canning lid attachment for around $7.00. They come in the wide-mouth and regular lid size. The attachent sucks out all of the air. I add an oxypack (I get these from the Drypack Cannery) to all of the soups. I don't add them to the desserts because it will harden the sugar. I will put some pictures up soon so that you can see what I'm talking about. They are fine in the jars if you are planning on using them within the year, but if you are looking for longer term storage, I would use the Food Saver.
Hope that helps!
Trish

Becky said...

I'm so excited for new recipes. I'm working on a way fun menu board right now.

ROBIN18447 said...

Thank you so much!

Julene said...

I love your blog!!! I have spent the better part of the last 3 days reading every post! I especially love your canning posts and preparedness project posts! The candle/mason jar project is too cool!! Can't wait to make some of those! I also love the organizational info. I am an organization junkie and glad to know I am not the only one :) I am going to make the laundry bag on a hanger for my kids. Thanks for all the great info! I am the emeregency prep. person in my ward and I am always looking for new info and your site has so many new things that I can't wait to implement in my storage. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Thanks for being so generous with your talents.

Jedda said...

thank you for the black and white version-I LOVE that!